Terms & Conditions
Suelon Limited (“Suelon” or “we” or “us”)
IMPORTANT — PLEASE READ The following Suelon Card Agreement describes the terms and conditions that apply to your Suelon Card.
Part One of this Agreement describes the terms that apply generally to the Suelon Card.
Part Two contains additional important legal terms and conditions.
YOUR USE OF YOUR SUELON CARD IS GOVERNED BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE TERMS BEFORE USING YOUR SUELON CARD.
WE RECOMMEND YOU KEEP A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
The Suelon Loyalty Programme (the “Programme”) is a loyalty and change concept operated by Suelon Limited having its registered office at 5 Yawl Business Park, Youghal, Co. Cork, Ireland with company number 574033(“Suelon”).
Subject to these terms and conditions (the “Terms”), under the Programme you (“Loyalty Member”) can apply to sign-up to a loyalty account with one or more of our retailers who provide loyalty cards on site (“Loyalty Merchants”) so as to receive certain benefits (“Account”) by registering all requisite details with our Loyalty Merchants. Loyalty Members will be issued with a Suelon loyalty card in either physical form or via a Mobile App (the “Loyalty Card”) for use by you. The Loyalty Member can start earning points (“Points”) immediately upon receipt of the Loyalty Card by using his/her Loyalty Card in retail outlets of Loyalty Members that are participating in the Programme from time to time. Loyalty Members who sign up for an Account will have the Account activated for spending points within [insert appropriate time frame].
These Terms govern your participation in the Programme and the use of your Loyalty Cards.
Goods and Services may be purchased by Loyalty Members directly from Loyalty Merchant, online through the Suelon portal or by patroning the Loyalty Merchant’s facility.
Information regarding those purchases will be supported through an internet service between the Loyalty Member and the Loyalty Merchant (e.g. internet merchant, retail merchant, or mobile service provider) associated with Suelon. Transactions will take place via Suelon Smartcards as well as mobile App. Any Loyalty Member may use the Programme.
PART ONE: GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Programme allows you to accumulate Points each time you make eligible purchases with any of our Loyalty Merchants using your Loyalty Card.
2. The Programme commenced in March 2016. These Terms govern the Programme for its duration and set out in full the contract between our designated Loyalty Merchants and you, the Loyalty Member.
3. You must present your Loyalty Card when you make a purchase at the outler of an approved Loyalty Merchant in order to earn Points on that purchase. You will earn 100 points for every €1.00 you spend.
4. You may accumulate Points on your Loyalty Card every time you leave change resulting from any purchase with the Loyalty Merchant. You will earn 100 points for every €1.00 left in change on the Loyalty Card following any purchase.
5. The maximum number of Points that you can put on your Loyalty Card in change, is 499 per transaction, this is the equivalent to €4.99.
6. The benefits will apply from the datethat you register with any approved Loyalty Merchant.
7. You can check your points balance online at www.suelon.com or with the Loyalty Merchant.
8. Eligible purchases are any purchases made from the Loyalty Merchant who supplied you with the Loyalty Card.
9. Points earned never expire and can be redeemed at anytime with your Loyalty Merchant.
10. If there is any refund or adjustmentof any of your purchases (which is a matter between you and the Loyalty Merchant), there will be a corresponding adjustment to the points on your Loyalty Card.
11. You may use your rewards towards purchases only with the Loyalty Merchant who supplied the LoyaltyCard.
12. For your security you may be asked to produce a form of I.D. with your Loyalty Card at the time of redemption.
13. Suelon may withdraw, cancel or change these terms and conditions at any time. If you use your card following a change in the Programme you will be deemed to have accepted the change. We may also revoke your membership of the Programme at any time and, if so, your Points will be forfeit. In each case, neither Suelon nor the Loyalty Merchant will not be liable for any resulting claims, actions, costs, loss or damage howsoever arising.
14. Loyalty Cards shall remain the property of Suelon at all times.
15. Suelon will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Loyalty Card or spend of your reward in any circumstances, including loss or theft. Please let us know promptly if you lose your card, or if you change any of your personal details.
16. By participating in the Programme, you consent to Suelon retaining your information, including details of all purchases, and using that information to inform you of products, offers, events and services which may be of interest to you. If you wish to be removed from our lists and have your Loyalty Card cancelled, you may do so at any time by emailing us on email@example.com.
17. These terms and conditions shall prevail over any other information provided in relation to the Programme. Your statutory rights are unaffected. This contract shall be subject to the laws of Ireland
PART TWO: IMPORTANT LEGAL TERMS
1. Changes to This Agreement
We may amend the terms of this agreement at any time for security, legal, regulatory or valid business reasons. If you have registered your Suelon Card, we will notify you of any change, addition or deletion by email. In addition, we will post the terms to the modified agreement on our web site at www.suelon.com. Subject to the remainder of this clause, any change, addition or deletion will become effective at the time we post the revised agreement to our web site or or as otherwise stated in our notice to you. Unless we state otherwise, the change, addition or deletion will apply to your future and existing Suelon Cards. The amended terms will apply to you if (1) you do not notify us to the contrary within twenty (20) days of the date of our notice (or such other reasonable period of time as specified in our notice to you), or (2) you use your Suelon Card after such twenty (20) day notice period. If you do not accept the changes, additions or deletions, your Suelon Card will be cancelled and any amounts remaining on your Suelon Card will be refunded to you, as per the refund terms above.
2. Cancellation of This Agreement
We may suspend or terminate this agreement at any time by giving you reasonable prior notice. We need not, however, give you notice where we have serious grounds for considering that immediate termination is required (e.g. if we reasonably suspect fraudulent or unauthorised use of the Suelon Card). If we terminate this agreement in circumstances where you are not in breach of this agreement, you will be entitled to seek a refund from the Loyalty Retailer. In the event that this agreement is terminated, this Part Two shall continue to apply as between us in respect of anything either of us did whilst this agreement was in force.
3. Governing Law
This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland
4. Disclaimers and Limits of Liability
(i) Suelon does not represent or warrant that your Suelon Card will always be accessible or accepted at participating Loyalty Retailers.
(ii) Suelon will not be liable to you forany loss of income, business, goodwill or profits arising out of this Agreement or for any unauthorised access to or alteration, theft or destruction of your Suelon Card or the consequences of any delay or mistake relating to the use of your Suelon Card caused by any circumstances beyond our control or any loss or damage which was not caused by our breach of this agreement or breach of our legal duty of care.
(iii) This Agreement does not affect your statutory rights and must be read subject to those rights.
We may transfer all or part of this Agreement without such transfer being considered a change to the Agreement, by giving notice to you. The company or other entity to whom we transfer this Agreement will have the same rights and obligations as we did before the transfer and we will ensure that it agrees in writing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement so that your rights under this Agreement are not detrimentally affected.
6. Entire Agreement
All correspondence entered into under this Agreement will be in the English language. This agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between you and Suelon Limited and supersedes all prior proposals and all other agreements in respect of the subject matter of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be deleted from this Agreement, and the remaining terms will not be affected. Headings are for convenience of reference only and will in no way affect interpretation of this Agreement.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no case shall Suelon be liable for any adverse effects and/or any expenditure incurred by the Loyalty Member in respect of any goods or products alleged to be defective or any economic loss (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any consequential or indirect loss, any loss of goodwill or reputation, or damage of any kind to the Loyalty Member. Suelon makes and gives no warranty, condition or representation in regard to the goods supplied by any Loyalty Merchant and excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations, express or implied by statute, law or otherwise except where expressly stated.
8. Force Majeure
Suelon shall not be under any liability of whatsoever kind for non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations under the contract due to causes beyond the control of Suelon including but not limited to war (whether an actual declaration is made or not), sabotage, insurrection, riot or other act of any civil disobedience, failure or delay in transportation, acts of any government or any agency or subdivision thereof, government regulations, judicial actions, labour disputes, strikes, embargoes, illness, accident, fire, explosion, flood, tempest or other acts of God, delay in delivery of any goods or shortage of labour, fuel, raw materials or machinery/technical failure.
If and to the extent that any provision or any part of these Conditions is illegal, void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision or part thereof (as the case may be) shall be deemed to be severable from the remaining provisions or parts of the relevant provisions (as the case may be) all of which remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
10. Enquiries or Questions